Tuesday, February 06, 2007

19 Weeks


Tomorrow we start week 19. My wife is still doing great! No sickness to speak of and she is quite amazing athletically as well. Last Thursday I think we went and bought the first maternity clothing. We got some pants and some shirts spent about $150. Not too bad I guess. This weekend we also went up to Lake Wenatchee and while we were up there we went on a little hike up to Hidden Lake. We had to walk in the snow about maybe 3 miles round trip. I was surprised how well she did despite being pregnant. I have attached a photo of my wife on location at Hidden Lake. Enjoy...

The changes: She is really showing, very cute, Only 10 days till we know the sex.

Labels: , , ,

2 Comments:

Blogger Connie said...

Wow that is great! It is good to be pregnant while young. Riika looks really good!!

1:48 AM  
Blogger Andrey Polston said...

3 miles while pregnant? Good Job! That is very healthy for the baby! I am no expert but I do know that babies are born healthier when the mother has exercised during pregnancy!

8:28 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home