Sunday, January 21, 2007

Registering @ Babies R Us


Today we made the plunge of beginning the registering process. After church and going to my brother's my wife and I headed over to Babies R Us to start registering for things that don't matter whether we are having a boy or girl. We signed up and were handed a scanning gun which I took control of, my wife took the clipboard with the color coordinated "remember to buy this" sheet that the store gives you. We spent probably an hour or more looking at things like, travel systems, video monitors, cribs, etc. The idea is to start now and slowly get it done, we don't want to add any stress with all that will be happening when the baby is almost here. We will have a new house, then the baby right after that. Lord help us. We'll see if we get what we want on our registry? Its funny how we tend to gravitate to the expensive items, and that's without even looking at the price tags. I think we will however spend more on the crib than we thought. If you get a nice one it will work for all the babies you may have. Its better to have quality and have it last than have to buy a new one each time. We'll see I guess.

The changes: She has been checked out by several guy's this weekend. What they say about pregnant woman glowing must be true. (Not to say she isn't always this beautiful)

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home